Monday, May 6, 2013

This Big Duck

So this inflatable duck showed up in Victoria Harbor last week.  I guess it's a traveling piece of art and it will be here for about a month.  People here in Hong Kong are freaking out about it, but I don't really get what the big deal is.  I mean...it's just a big inflatable duck...looks like something you'd see out in front of a car dealership on the weekend.  But they have barricades set up to help direct the foot traffic around where people are crowding around to get a picture of this thing...I don't even get how it's art. 


If all it takes is an inflatable bath toy to get people this amped up, I would love to see what would happen if I set up one of these guys...it would blow their mind!


2 comments:

  1. The duck has deflated? http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_bn2#/video/world/2013/05/15/chiou-hk-harbor-duck-goes-flat.cnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...it was time for that thing to go so I swam out there with a safety pin and took care of business.

    ReplyDelete